1) Joe’s WAP is beaconing. Based on the contents of the packet capture, what are the SSID and BSSID of his access point?
2) How long is the packet capture, from beginning to end (in SECONDS – please round to the nearest full second)?
3) How many WEP-encrypted data frames are there total in the packet capture?
4) How many *unique* WEP initialization vectors (IVs) are there TOTAL in the packet capture relating to Joe’s access point?
5) What was the MAC address of the station executing the Layer 2 attacks?
6) How many *unique* IVs were generated (relating to Joe’s access point):
a) By the attacker station?
(We also accept 14132, as one of the IVs was *generated* by another station, and only *replayed* by the attacker’s station. See my comment #4 below.)
b) By all *other* stations combined?
7) What was the WEP key of Joe’s WAP?
8.) What were the administrative username and password of the targeted wireless access point?
9) What was the WAP administrative passphrase changed to?